Application Deadline: June 27, 2014
- Completed Application Form.
- Copy of birth certificate OR a copy of a document showing proof of Canadian citizenship.
- Two letters of recommendation from renowned pianists or teachers of national standing stating that the applicant is prepared to enter the competition.
- Copies of diplomas and/or certificates from various schools of music.
- One recent portrait-photograph of the applicant: 300 dpi resolutions if electronic image on disc, or a good quality glossy 6″ x4′ print copy.
- Documents showing artistic activities and achievements for at least the last three years (reviews, concert programs, awards, etc.).
- DVD recording, clearly labeled containing the works as specified in the Rules and Regulations – 4e.
- A brief biography
- A certified cheque or money order for the non-refundable entrance fee of $200.00 (Junior Division) or $400.00 (Senior Division) made out to the Canadian Chopin Society.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Submitted Documents will not be returned.
Complete package must be received by the
Canadian Chopin Society by June 27, 2014.
The Fourth Canadian Chopin Competition
4300 Cawthra Road