The Fifth Canadian Chopin Piano Competition
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 31, 2019
- Copy of birth certificate OR a copy of a document showing proof of Canadian citizenship.
- A brief biography of the applicant (up to 300 words) and a summary of artistic activities and achievements of the last two years.
- Two letters of recommendation as specified in the Rules and Regulations.
- A recent video recording as specified in the Rules and Regulations.
- One recent photograph of the applicant, minimum 300 dpi resolution.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Application materials to be sent to email@example.com